Search This Blog

Sunday, October 6, 2013

blurry [Lisbon]

I just wanted to capture another moment of sunset but this time the location was at the edge of europe, the farthest I could travel in the western part. I took these photographs in Belem (#Jardim da Torre de Belem) area in the beautiful city of Lisbon, Portugal.



"To me sunsets have always been emotions rather than moments. The feeling of being free, the notion of doing something that narrates a story, the feeling of looking at life with positivity."




It seemed another ordinary sunset but then what made it beautiful was the surroundings, the silhouettes of the objects that seemed so flawless, the waters of river Tagus that glittered like gold.



My photographs are the impressions of that time on that fine evening when the sun was disappearing.



I must say, my lens (#Tamron 28-300mm) came in handy this time.


Ps: to catch up with the rest of the photographs, kindly follow my Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment